The roadmap defines the project direction. Priorities are tracked by milestones.
- Version numbers (
0.2.1, …) track production releases.
- The next upcoming version has a target date.
holds low-priority items.
holds zero-priority items (no feasible path to completion).
- Lua remote plugin host
- Externalize more UI components
- Basic support for externalized code navigation (LSP)
- Embed Neovim everywhere
- Externalize window layout ("Smart UI")
- Syntax API: allow clients to query and define syntax groups, text attributes
- API: buffer update events
- VimL expression parser:
- Windows: MSVC support
- 0.2.1 Built-in Lua:
- 0.2.1 Externalize UI components: cmdline, wildmenu
- 0.2.1 Windows
- 0.2.1 Pre-packaged "universal" binary for Linux
- Windows support
- Externalize UI components: popumenu, tabline
- Pre-packaged builds for Windows and macOS
- First public release
- Publish a stable product that can be used as a benchmark for progress